Mini Cell Scrapers
Small polyethylene cell scrapers for harvesting cells or cell lysates from 96-, 48- and 24-well plates.
Mini Cell Scrapers are made of sterile plastic. Their small size is designed for harvesting cells or cell lysates from 96-, 48- and 24-well plates.
- Size: 0.5 cm (3/16″) in width and 6 cm (2 3/8″) in length.
- Packaged in 10 sterile packs of 20 scrapers per pack.
- Polyethylene, disposable & sterile.
1. Bio-protocol (2020), 10 (16) DOI: 10.21769/BioProtoc.3716
2. Front. Cell Dev. Biol. (2020) doi: 10.3389/fcell.2020.572276
3. Drug Metab Disp (2018) Feb;46(2):166-177 doi:10.1124/dmd.117.078238
4. Mouse Models of Allergic Disease (2013) v1032 10.1007/978-1-62703-496-8_7
5. International Journal Of Molecular Medicine (2013) 32: 1407-1414 doi:10.3892/ijmm.2013.1514
You may also like…
10X Fish Gelatin Blocking Agent
A solution of cold water fish skin gelatin that can be added to blocking buffers to minimize non-specific antibody binding in immuno-detection procedures such as western blotting and cell staining.
Bovine Serum Albumin 30% Solution
Can be used as a stabilizing agent for proteins and enzymes, or added to blocking buffers to minimize non-specific antibody binding in immuno-detection procedures such as western blotting and cell staining.
Flow Cytometry Fixation/Permeabilization Kit
A kit containing fixation and permeabilization buffers used in staining intracellular antigens for flow cytometry.
Live-or-Dye™ Fixable Viability Staining Kits
Kits to covalently label dead cells, allowing cells with permeable plasma membranes to be excluded from analysis in flow cytometry. A wide variety of dye options for standard flow, spectral flow, and fluorescence microscopy.
One-Step Blue® Protein Gel Stain
A visible, blue protein gel staining solution. Fast protein staining in a single step without fixation or washing.
VersaBlot™ Total Protein Normalization Kits
Kits for reversible protein visualization and quantitation on protein gels and western blot membranes by labeling with near-infrared CF® dyes.