CF™532 is an orange colored fluorescent dye with absorption and emission maxima at 527 and 558 nm, respectively (Figure 1). The dye is based on a new class of rhodamine dyes invented by Biotium scientists. Unlike traditional rhodamine dyes, CF™532 is not only bright and photostable but also highly water-soluble. As a result, CF™532 antibody conjugates retain excellent solubility and yield the brightest fluorescence among antibody conjugates prepared from spectrally similar dyes. For example, CF™532 labeled goat anti-mouse IgG is significantly brighter than the same antibody labeled with Alexa Fluor® 532 at a similar degree of labeling (Figures 2, 3).
A full selection of reactive dyes, secondary antibodies, antibody labeling kits, and other bioconjugates including phalloidins, Annexin V and α-bungarotoxin are available for CF™ dyes.
- Abs/Em Maxima: 527/558 nm
- Extinction coefficient: 96,000
- Molecular weight: ~685
- Flow cytometry laser line: 532 nm
- Microscopy laser line: 532 nm
- Direct replacement for: Alexa Fluor® 532, Atto 532
- Significantly brighter than Alexa Fluor® 532
- Highly water-soluble and pH-insensitive