CF™594 is a deep red fluorescent dye spectrally similar to Alexa Fluor® 594 and Texas Red® dye (Figure 1). When conjugated to proteins, CF™594 is significantly brighter than Alexa Fluor® 594 due to its high quantum yield and exceptional water solubility (Figure 2). CF™594 also has excellent photostability ideal for demanding applications, such as confocal and single molecular imagings (Figure 3). These properties make CF™594 the best deep-red dye for labeling proteins and nucleic acids. The dye is particularly useful to combine with our blue fluorescent CF™405 dyes, green fluorescent CF™488A and far red CF™640R for multi-color imaging.
A full selection of reactive dyes, secondary antibodies, antibody labeling kits, and other bioconjugates including phalloidins, Annexin V and α-bungarotoxin are available for CF™ dyes.
- Abs/Em Maxima: 593/614 nm
- Extinction coefficient: 115,000
- Molecular weight: ~730
- Flow cytometry laser line: 532 or 594 nm
- Microscopy laser line: 594 nm
- Direct replacement for: Alexa Fluor® 594, Texas Red®, DyLight™ 594 and Cy®3.
- Yields the brightest antibody conjugates among spectrally similar dyes.
- Extremely photostable
- Highly water-soluble