CF™568 is a red fluorescent dye with an excitation spectrum optimally matching the 568 nm line of the Ar-Kr mixed-gas laser (Figure 1). Antibody conjugates of the dye are much brighter than those of Alexa Fluor® 568. In addition, the photostability of CF™568 is superior to that of Alexa Fluor® 568, making CF™568 a much better choice for demanding applications, such as confocal and single molecule imaging.
A full selection of reactive dyes, secondary antibodies, antibody labeling kits, and other bioconjugates including phalloidins, Annexin V and α-bungarotoxin are available for CF™ dyes.
- Abs/Em Maxima: 562/583 nm
- Extinction coefficient: 100,000
- Molecular weight: ~714
- Flow cytometry laser line: 532 nm
- Microscopy laser line: 568 nm
- Direct replacement for: Alexa Fluor® 568, Lissamine rhoda- mine B, ROX
- Yields much brighter antibody conjugates than Alexa Fluor® 568
- Extremely photostable
- Highly water-soluble