CF™350 is a blue fluorescent dye spectrally similar to the traditional blue fluorescent dye, AMCA. However, compared to AMCA, CF™350 is more water-soluble, more photostable and at least 50% more fluorescent on proteins. CF™350 is at least as bright as Alexa Fluor® 350 and thus can be a direct replacement for the latter for all applications (Figure 2).
A full selection of reactive dyes, secondary antibodies, antibody labeling kits, and other bioconjugates including phalloidins, Annexin V and α-bungarotoxin are available for CF™ dyes.
- Abs/Em Maxima: 347/448 nm
- Extinction coefficient: 18,000
- Molecular weight: 496
- Flow cytometry laser line: UV
- Microscopy laser line: UV nm
- Direct replacement for: Alexa Fluor® 350, AMCA
- Yields the brightest blue fluorescent antibody conjugates when excited at ~350 nm
- Highly water-soluble
- Insensitive to pH