Agarose LE, Ultra-Pure Molecular Biology Grade
High performance agarose for nucleic acid electrophoresis (analytical or preparative) and blotting. Validated for use with Biotium’s GelRed®, GelGreen®, and DNAzure® gel stains.
Ultra-Pure LE Agarose can be used for all routine electrophoresis applications. This agarose has excellent performance for analytical or preparative nucleic acid electrophoresis and blotting.
- High quality, molecular biology grade agarose
- Excellent DNA resolution with low background
- No detectable DNase/RNase activity
- Ideal for all routine electrophoresis and blotting applications
It has low electroendosmosis (EEO) which confers high electrophoretic mobility. Ultra-pure LE Agarose has high strength and shows low background after staining with common nucleic acid dyes. Each lot is validated for use with Biotium’s GelRed®, GelGreen®, and DNAzure® gel stains.
High Quality and High Performance
Biotium’s Ultra-Pure LE Agarose has been evaluated to meet the follows specifications; moisture, ash and sulfate content, electroendosmosis, clarity, gel strength, gelling temperature, melting temperature, and DNase/RNase activity. See Sidebar or PI for details.
Also see our GelRed® Agarose, precoated with non-toxic, non-mutagenic GelRed® Dye, for greater safety and convenience.
- Infect Drug Resist, 13, 333, (2020), DOI: 10.2147/IDR.S234295
- J. Mar. Aquat. Sci, 5, 142, (2019), DOI: 10.24843/jmas.2019.v05.i01.p17
- Fungal ecology, 31, 9, (2018), DOI: 10.1016/j.funeco.2017.10.003
- Revista MVZ Córdoba, 23, 6778, (2018), DOI: 10.21897/rmvz.1367
- Parasitology, 144, 730, (2017), DOI: 10.1017/S003118201600250X
- J Microbiol, 10, e14378, (2017), DOI: 10.5812/jjm.14378