dUTP CF® Dye Conjugates
Labeled with our superior CF® dyes, dUTP conjugates can be used for TUNEL assay or to synthesize labeled DNA probes for in situ hybridization and nucleic acid blotting applications.
CF® dye-dUTP can be used for TUNEL assay, microarray, or to synthesize labeled DNA probes for in situ hybridization and nucleic acid blotting applications.
- Synthesize exceptionally bright and photostable fluorescent DNA probes
- Detect by fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, or in gel
- Compatible with fixed cells or tissue sections
- Choice of 8 CF® dye colors from blue to near infrared
- Biotium’s CF® dyes have superior brightness, photostability, and are water-soluble
Supplied in lyophilized form. For PCR applications, Taq polymerase should be used with dUTP conjugates, because dUTP inhibits archaeal polymerases such as Pfu and Vent®. Also see our CF® Dye dCTP Conjugates and TUNEL assay kits, available with a wide selection of bright and photostable CF® dyes.
Superior CF® Dyes
Biotium’s next-generation CF® dyes were designed to be highly water-soluble with advantages in brightness and photostability compared to Alexa Fluor®, DyLight®, and other fluorescent dyes. Learn more about CF® Dyes.
Note: Conjugates of blue-fluorescent dyes like CF®350, CF®405S and CF®405M are not recommended for detecting low abundance targets and may be challenging to use in tissue specimens. Blue dyes have lower fluorescence and photostability, and cells and tissue have high autofluorescence in blue wavelengths, resulting in lower signal to noise compared to other colors.
dUTP CF® Dye Conjugates
|CF®405S dUTP1||CF®405S||404/431 nm||5 nmol||40004-T||Purchase 40004-T|
|25 nmol||40004||Purchase 40004|
|CF®405M dUTP||CF®405M||408/452 nm||5 nmol||40100-T||Purchase 40100-T|
|25 nmol||40100||Purchase 40100|
|CF®488A dUTP||CF®488A||490/515 nm||5 nmol||40008-T||Purchase 40008-T|
|25 nmol||40008||Purchase 40008|
|CF®543 dUTP||CF®543||541/560 nm||5 nmol||40002-T||Purchase 40002-T|
|25 nmol||40002||Purchase 40002|
|CF®568 dUTP||CF®568||562/583 nm||5 nmol||40005-T||Purchase 40005-T|
|25 nmol||40005||Purchase 40005|
|CF®594 dUTP||CF®594||593/614 nm||5 nmol||40006-T||Purchase 40006-T|
|25 nmol||40006||Purchase 40006|
|CF®640R dUTP||CF®640R||642/662 nm||5 nmol||40007-T||Purchase 40007-T|
|25 nmol||40007||Purchase 40007|
|CF®680R dUTP2||CF®680R||680/701 nm||5 nmol||40003-T||Purchase 40003-T|
|25 nmol||40003||Purchase 40003|
CF is a registered trademark of Biotium, Inc. Alexa Fluor, Texas Red, and DyLight are registered trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific. Vent is a registered trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Download a list of CF® dye references.
- Nat Commun, 10, (2019), 967; DOI: 10/gfv3m9
- Molecular Cell, 75, (2019), 267; DOI: 10/ggvb22
- bioRxiv, (2019), 536136; DOI: 10/ggvb2w
- Nat Commun, 7, (2016), 10966; DOI: 10/f8dxfd
- Nucleus, 7, (2016), 325; DOI: 10/ggvb24
- Cell Death Differ, 19, (2012), 245; DOI: 10/btnptc