The AccuGreen™ High Sensitivity dsDNA Quantitation Kit is designed for use with handheld fluorometers such as the Qubit® fluorometer from Thermo Fisher. The AccuGreen™ kit is specific for dsDNA, and can quantify DNA samples in the range of .01-10 ng/uL. For high-sensitivity DNA quantitation using a fluorescent plate reader, we recommend using our AccuClear™ or AccuBlue™ NextGen dsDNA Quantitation Kits, which provide unprecedented sensitivity, accuracy and wide linear range.
- Optimized for use with the Qubit® Fluorometer
- Uses the pre-programmed Qubit® dsDNA High Sensitivity assay setting
- Linear range in assay: 0.1-100 ng dsDNA
- Green fluorescence (Ex/Em 502/523 nm)
- AccuGreen™ Dye, 200X
- AccuGreen™ Buffer, 1X
- AccuGreen™ Standard 1 (0 ng/uL)
- AccuGreen™ Standard 2 (10 ng/uL)
- The 500 assay kit (31066) contains enough reagents to perform 1,250 reactions, including standards (allowing the measurement of approximately 500 DNA samples)
- The 100 assay trial kit (31066-T) contains enough reagents to perform 250 reactions, including standards (allowing the measurement of approximately 100 DNA samples)
Other DNA Quantitation Kits:
|dsDNA Quantitation Kit||Linear detection range (dsDNA in assay)||Ex/Em (nm)||Features|
|AccuClear Ultra High Sensitivity||30 pg-250 ng||468/507||This kit offers great sensitivity and the widest linear range.
|AccuBlue Broad Range||2-2000 ng||350/460||For quantitation of high concentration DNA in a broad linear range. Assay can be extended to 4000 ng with minor loss of linearity.
|AccuBlue NextGen||1 pg*-3 ng||468/507||Quantitation of extremely precious or dilute samples. Optimal for sensitive applications such as NGS or digital PCR. *Limit of detection in the range of 1 pg to 5 pg depending on instrument sensitivity.
|AccuBlue High Sensitivity||0.2-100 ng||485/530|
|AccuGreen High Sensitivity||0.1-100 ng||502/523||Quantitation of DNA using the Qubit fluorometer from Thermo Fisher.|